Website Health Checks & ReportsKnow what your website is doing and keep your site running optimally
WordPress Website Maintenance
Is your website performing how it should?
Our website health reports monitor security, speed performance, page views, uptime, SEO keywords, backups and more.
“Just as you maintain your car and update your phone software regularly, it is important to do the same with your website!” – Mark
Website Health Checks & Reports
(or monthly, quarterly, twice-yearly or yearly)
PDF report on everything emailed to you.
- Backups – restore points.
- Uptime Monitor – notified if your website goes down
- Hacking protection and notifications
- Single point of contact for your website
- Optimizations – database optimizations, post revisions. We clean up your MYSQL database so your site doesn’t slow down.
- Link Monitor – display if there are any broken links within your website.
- Updates – let you know what plugins, themes and wordpress updates ran or needed.
- Security – plugins, themes, wordpress or blacklisted from any search engines
- Performance – page speed grade and history since last report ran. Site speed and where to make improvements on load time.
- SEO Ranking – how you’re ranking in specified keyword phrases (visibility score).
- Analytics – traffic overview. Stats on referrers, pages, keywords, countries.
- Woocommerce – sales stats for your e-commerce store.
- 30 minutes of technical updates.
Get Your Website Back On Track!
Increase Traffic and Leads With A New Website
Why Work With Watermark Design
If you've ever worked with an agency before, you know it can be frustrating to get the designer on the phone. We take pride in being readily available through both phone and email.
Top Results & Monitoring
Building a mobile-friendly website is key. We take it further and look at the speed of your website, page views, keyword ranking, security and uptime.