Speed Up Your Website - Tipswordpress websites and helping with SEO
What are the benefits of speeding up your website?
In a nutshell having a slow website will decrease traffic and page views, conversations, sales , hurt your SEO and how you rank with Google.
How do I check my website speed?
- Test your site speed at pingdom.com
- Google page speed test at PageSpeed Insights
Some ways to improve your WordPress website speed
- Remove unnecessary plugins
- Limit social sharing buttons
- Optimize your database (spam, post revisions, drafts) – WP Optimize plugin
- Optimize and reduce image size – WP Smush plugin
- Your website theme
- Enable Caching – W3 Total Cache plugin
- Enable expiring Headers
- Good web host provider
- Fix broken links
- Prevent hotlinking images
- Setup CloudFlare – overview of CloudFlare
Let's Build Something Awesome!
Why Work With Watermark Design
If you've ever worked with an agency before, you know it can be frustrating to get the designer on the phone. We take pride in being readily available through both phone and email.
Top Results & Monitoring
Building a mobile-friendly website is key. We take it further and look at the speed of your website , page views, keyword ranking, security and uptime. Creating a Local SEO Strategy can help your business grow locally.