Table of Contents
What were Yahoo Small Business Essentials?
Yahoo Small Business, which was established in 1983, became Verizon Small Business Essentials in 2021. The business provides SMB services like email, domain registration, website design, hosting, e-commerce, and online marketplaces.
The existing customers will now have to login to the Turbify account to access their Yahoo Small Business Essentials portfolio. However, various issues are being faced by customers and we are here to help with some tips and suggestions!
So, first of all, if you are an existing Yahoo Small Business Essentials customer, you’ve got to contact the Turbify customer care team if you are facing issues with your web hosting services.
We have put together some of the most common queries regarding the acquisition and issues related to Verizon Small Business Hosting,
1. Do I require a fresh login ID for Turbify?
No, they don’t anticipate any changes to your login details. You can still access your accounts using your current login ID. The URL you were using to enter your control panels has shifted, so please be aware of this. Until you upgrade your browsers, your login will not automatically fill in. Visit Turbify’s support page here to learn more about how to do this.
2. Which URLs have changed that I should be aware of for Turbify?
Please change the following new URLs in your bookmarks:
|Description||Previous URL||New URL|
|Turbify homepage||verizonsmallbusinessessentials.com OR verizon.com/business/small-business-essentials||turbify.com|
|Sign in page||login.verizonsmallbusinessessentials.com||login.turbify.com|
|Business Control Panel/My Services||verizonsmallbusinessessentials.com/services||turbify.com/services|
|Business email sign in page||mail.verizonsmallbusinessessentials.com||mail.turbify.com|
|Small Business Resource Center||verizon.com/business/small-business-essentials/resources||resources.turbify.com
3. Will I continue to receive emails with product updates?
Definitely. Please add [email protected] to your contact list so you won’t miss any communications from Turbify. Please refer to these guidelines for adding connections to your address book if you use corporate mail.
4. Are there any products that are going to be discontinued?
After careful deliberation, Turbify has decided to stop providing support for Site Solution. This article has further details on this end-of-life.
5. Will this alter the invoicing details I now see for Yahoo Small Business Essentials subscriptions?
The description will, in fact, match the new company name – Turbify. Once the billing system is renewed, you’ll see the new business name on your bills.
6. Does this modification impact the use of any of my existing small business products?
Your ability to access your subscriptions won’t be hampered.
7. Will I still be able to access my company email account?
No, they don’t anticipate any changes to your login details. You can still access your accounts using your current login ID. Please take note that, as you can see above, the URL you use to visit your control panels has been altered.
8. What happens if I use a “businessname.yahoosites.com” site for my free website?
Turbify mentions that in the future, the URL will be altered. But, everything will be disclosed later as the time comes.
9. Will the layout of my website or store pages need to be altered in any way?
The URL for the form action needs to be adjusted if you are utilizing Web Hosting Email forms on custom-coded pages or outdated design programs like SiteBuilder. Once Turbify reveals the new URLs and branding, more information on the improvements will follow.
Well, we understand that these changes were uncalled for if you wanted a smooth transition between both brands. Certainly, web hosting can be challenging, but not with Go Watermark Design’s web hosting services.
Best Web Hosting Services for WordPress in Minnesota
Here is how a website and hosting services are related. A website must have a permanent online address once it has been developed. These businesses are referred to as “website hosting services.”
Data centers are the actual structures that house hosting services and their many servers are computers. They let you rent a small portion of these servers to house their web pages and data.
These data centers are in charge of ensuring that your website is accessible to users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with zero errors. As a result, they frequently implement security measures to prevent website service outages. These measures of protection include:
- Resilient power systems
- Multiple communication channels
- Systems for putting out and preventing fires
- Systems for reducing and preventing flooding
- Strict security measures
As a local web hosting company, we want you, the company owner, to be in complete control of your website and web hosting at all times. Though it is beneficial to know who you are speaking to while maintaining business locally, web hosting doesn’t have to be tough.
Each and every web hosting package comes with Control Panel, Webmail, FTP access, subdomains, and customer service. Three things that you should know about us as a web hosting provider,
- We are local. You must comprehend who we are. We have an added motivation to deliver a fantastic hosting experience because we offer first-rate website design and hosting services to neighborhood companies in Minnesota. Why? because we enjoy seeing our neighborhood businesses succeed. Additionally, we take pride in contributing to the US economy through our storage facilities and client care.
- We offer individualized customer care. We’ll assist you in determining the type of hosting your website requires. We develop a personal relationship with you and your website. Please don’t hesitate to phone, email, or contact us with any inquiries. You can expect timely responses from someone aware of how important your company is to you and the neighborhood.
- We can be trusted. All things considered, our website hosting is created to offer exceptional stability and round-the-clock support for local Minnesota business owners. We are pleased that over 99.7% of the time, our websites function without a hitch.
Our hosting plans start at a very nominal rate, i.e.$20/month. You can choose the best hosting plan that fits your requirement and contact us at 612-760-1471. Check out our plans here.
Contact Go Watermark Design for any requirement for web hosting services and be worry-free!